I love how Your heart beckons softly to mine
And moves me to look on Your face,
How You draw me away from my sinful design
To find in You only my soul's sweet recline
Through Your powerful working of grace.
I love how You quietly urge me to prayer
By sending me down to my knees,
How You show me Your love by just lingering there,
Ready and listening for what I will share
When I come with my burdened pleas.
I love how You gently tear me apart
That I may become like You,
How You probe to the depths of my own selfish heart
Reshaping it from the very start
Til You make me completely new.
And moves me to look on Your face,
How You draw me away from my sinful design
To find in You only my soul's sweet recline
Through Your powerful working of grace.I love how You quietly urge me to prayer
By sending me down to my knees,
How You show me Your love by just lingering there,
Ready and listening for what I will share
When I come with my burdened pleas.
I love how You gently tear me apart
That I may become like You,
How You probe to the depths of my own selfish heart
Reshaping it from the very start
Til You make me completely new.
No comments:
Post a Comment