Lover of My Soul, thank You.
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for showing me mercy and grace to rescue me when I was desperately drowning in my own sin. Thank you for pulling me up out of the depths of despair and for giving me hope.
Thank You for continuing to work on me. Whenever I fail or sin, You are ready to forgive. You keep chipping away at the sin and rebellion in my life, working on me to make me more like Jesus. You do not give up, even though I would have given up on myself long ago.
Thank You for keeping me. My faith would have failed long ago if You were not the one keeping me. Your saving power is keeping me until the day I meet You face to face.
Thank You that You have the end in sight. I have a hard time seeing what I have to do today, but You are working to present me faultless to God. While I keep holding on to You, You are really the One who is holding on to me.
Thank You that as the Lover of My Soul, the One who loved me with a love I will never understand, You will keep loving me until I finally get to meet You face to face.
Amen.
Photo: Since God did the utmost to save His people, will He not also do whatever is necessary to keep us? Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for showing me mercy and grace to rescue me when I was desperately drowning in my own sin. Thank you for pulling me up out of the depths of despair and for giving me hope.
Thank You for continuing to work on me. Whenever I fail or sin, You are ready to forgive. You keep chipping away at the sin and rebellion in my life, working on me to make me more like Jesus. You do not give up, even though I would have given up on myself long ago.
Thank You for keeping me. My faith would have failed long ago if You were not the one keeping me. Your saving power is keeping me until the day I meet You face to face.
Thank You that You have the end in sight. I have a hard time seeing what I have to do today, but You are working to present me faultless to God. While I keep holding on to You, You are really the One who is holding on to me.
Thank You that as the Lover of My Soul, the One who loved me with a love I will never understand, You will keep loving me until I finally get to meet You face to face.
Amen.
Photo: Since God did the utmost to save His people, will He not also do whatever is necessary to keep us? Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments:
Post a Comment