You know me intimately. Not only do You know my conscious thoughts, but you know those that run beneath the surface that I don't understand. (Psalm 139:2-3) You know what I need.
At the same time, some of Your purposes are already very clear. I know I need to encourage others. (Hebrews 3:13) Let me bring sunshine into other people's lives. Help me to support others and not be a drain on them.
You planned for me to do good works. (Ephesians 2:10) Every day it seems that there are many more possible good works for me to do than there is time to do them. Give me wisdom, Father, to know which ones I should do today
I know it is Your will for me that I work hard. (Ephesians 6:6) Help me to be a blessing and benefit to my employer, knowing that You are my real boss.
As I go forward into today, let me fill the hours You have given me with those things that will bless others and bring glory to Your name.
In Jesus's name,
Amen.
Photo: The ladies' retreats at our church were an opportunity for us to encourage one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment