Lord,
This morning I lift my heart to You. Teach me Your ways today. Lead me in Your truth today.
You are the God of my salvation.
If You saved me from death, sin, and destruction, I know You can provide everything I need to meet today's challenges. Every day I depend upon You because You are the only One who can do what is exactly right all the time.
Thank You that You will remember to be kind and merciful to me. You have already been more kind and merciful than I can imagine. Your character and Your Word tell me that You will continue to be that type of god to me. You will remember to keep loving me. You will remember to be merciful to me.
There is one thing I ask You to forget: all of the sins I have committed against You. Forgive me, Lord. Cast them from Your memory. Thank You that You have promised that You will not remember them but will remove them far from me. You will not treat me as my sins deserve because Jesus died so that my sins are paid and are forever forgotten by You. thank You.
In Jesus's name and for His glory, I pray,
Amen.
(Based on Psalm 25)
Photo: A distant church, blue skies, and the rolling hills of Luxembourg.
This morning I lift my heart to You. Teach me Your ways today. Lead me in Your truth today.
If You saved me from death, sin, and destruction, I know You can provide everything I need to meet today's challenges. Every day I depend upon You because You are the only One who can do what is exactly right all the time.
Thank You that You will remember to be kind and merciful to me. You have already been more kind and merciful than I can imagine. Your character and Your Word tell me that You will continue to be that type of god to me. You will remember to keep loving me. You will remember to be merciful to me.
There is one thing I ask You to forget: all of the sins I have committed against You. Forgive me, Lord. Cast them from Your memory. Thank You that You have promised that You will not remember them but will remove them far from me. You will not treat me as my sins deserve because Jesus died so that my sins are paid and are forever forgotten by You. thank You.
In Jesus's name and for His glory, I pray,
Amen.
(Based on Psalm 25)
Photo: A distant church, blue skies, and the rolling hills of Luxembourg.
No comments:
Post a Comment