Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Lord, I Believe

Lord,

I believe that You love the whole world, and You even love me. You sent Jesus to die on the cross. You made me Your child through great mercy and grace.

I believe in Your providential care. You led me to where I am today and You will continue to lead me.

I believe that You care. Jesus wept at Lazarus' tomb and was a man of sorrow, acquainted with grief. You see our tears and You know what it's like to be burdened with cares.

I believe that You heal. You heal our wounds, our hurts, and our pain. You give life where sickness reigns.

I believe in Your power to do far more than we can imagine. We have witnessed Your power to change people's lives, to set us free from the domineering grip of Satan and the awful effects of sin.

Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief. (Mark 9:23-24)

Amen.

Photo: Cross on a house in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment