Friday, October 11, 2019

Lord, Keep Me



Lord,

I need You to keep me.

Keep me from being so busy that my times with You become hurried or even neglected.
Keep me from relying on myself. Instead, let me always rely on You. 
Keep me away from temptation.
Keep me from believing Satan's lies.
Keep me far away from falsehood. Instead, keep me in the truth. (Ex. 23:7)
Keep me going where you want me to go each day so that I will end up in the places where You can prosper me.
Keep me in Your Word.
Keep me relying on Your power in all of my weaknesses.
Keep me from running around in meaningless circles. We have so little time on this earth. Help me to use it wisely. 

Thank You that You are my keeper. (Psalm 121:5) I give myself to You today. You are the only One who has the power to keep me safe in Your arms throughout all the storms of life. Thank You for Your keeping power.

Amen.

Photo: A view of the Chin Hills in Myanmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment