Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Welcome

Years ago I picked up a book of prayers and was intrigued by reading through someone else's prayers. Since that time, I have read others. Sometimes they really resonate with me. At other times, they don't. But most of the time, even if they did not resonate, they still helped me move in the direction of prayer.

So that is what I want. I want you, the reader, to take the small prayers that I post here and use them to move into your own conversation with God. If the prayers do that, then this blog will reach its purpose.

So today, I just say, "Welcome." Tomorrow and most days after that until I've decided this blog needs to rest for a while, you will find a prayer. After a while, there should be many prayers here. Then you will be able to look through the tags to find a prayer that will help you.

Many of the prayers will be original. Some will be from Scripture. Others will be those I read that were written by other people. In all cases, I hope you will find they help you in your own life.



No comments:

Post a Comment